Audco Cast Iron Plug ValveWe are a leading Authorized Wholesale Dealer of audco cast iron plug valve from Mumbai, India.
Audco Cast Iron Plug Valve
Approx. Price: Rs 100 / PieceGet Latest Price
- Some basic design advantages such as metal-to-metal seats and wide seating area, have made Audco Lubricated Plug Valves by Serck Audco the product of choice where the valve is operated in a difficult or dirty service and/or needs to be opened against high full Differential Pressure.
- The Robust metal to metal seat ensure long valve life on any service, even in presence of solid particles in the line media.
- Serck Audco Lubricated Plug Valves are available in Pressure Balanced design (Super-H) and Double Block And Bleed (PV & NPV).AUDCO Lubricated Taper Plug Valve has been successfully used in a variety of services because of its unique in-line maintenance capability. The AUDCO Taper Plug Valves are manufactured in sizes 1/2" to 12" and used in a variety of liquid, gaseous and slurry services. The tapered seating surfaces of the Body and Plug are not exposed to the line fluid when the valve is in the open position, so that the erosion and corrosion of the media are confined to the lesser important part of the Valve. The 'Super LoMu' Plug coating and the patented sealant provide low friction, low torque and easier operation of the Valve. Click here for catalogue
- Tapered Plug Valves that Audco has developed while leading the market over the last 90 years. With the most typical applications found in natural gas, upstream hydrocarbon and slurries, this well-established design has proven its suitability on a range of demanding applications when zero leakage or bubble tight shut-off and reliability of operation are of prime importance.
- Basic design advantages such as metal-to-metal seats and a wide seating area, along with competitive pricing, have made plug valves the product of choice when the valve is operated in a difficult or dirty service and/or needs to be opened against full differential pressure.
- Standard Construction Audco Standard Type Valve The Audco Standard type valve has its integral operating shank at the large end of the taper plug. The plug is seated by means of forces applied through the gland packing housed in the cover which also seals the shank against leakage. To prevent damage to the packing where it would otherwise rub on the top of the plug, it bears on a metal shim which is clamped between the body and the cover. This reduces friction between the plug and the packing and also acts as a separate and very effective seal against leakage of the line fluid into the packing space.